Information About the Right of Revocation for Consumers
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed primarily to their commercial or independent occupation.
Right of revocation: You have the right to revoke this contract within a period of fourteen days without giving a reason. The revocation period shall be fourteen days from the date:
- in which you or a third party you designate, which is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order, and that these goods are or are delivered uniformly
- on which you or a third party you designate which is not the carrier, have or have had the last product, provided that you order several goods under a single order, and that these have been delivered separately
- where you or a third party you designate which is not the carrier, have or have had the last part or the last piece, provided that you have ordered a product which is delivered in several parts or pieces
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must give us a clear explanation (Equimero, Eddesser Str. 1, 31234 Edemissen, Germany, Phone Number: +49 (0) 176/63 0 62 0 15, E-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) (ie: via fax, e-mail, or letter sent by mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form, but this is not required.
In order to maintain the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of Revocation
If you revoke this agreement, we will refund you all payments in full including delivery (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), as soon as we can or at the latest within a small timeframe from the date on which the notification of a fourteen-day notice has been received by us. For such repayment, we use the same payment you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In no case will you be charged for these repayment charges.
We may refuse the repayment until we have recovered the goods or until you have proved that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. Whether you’ve received the goods immediately or on the fourteenth day of the allowed time for returns, simply inform us of your desire to return the item and return it via post or drop it off with us. Your return will be honored when you send the goods before the fourteen days deadline is up. You are responsible for the all costs incurred in the returning of the goods. You are also liable for any loss in the value of the goods if this loss in value in respect to the quality, characteristics, and functioning of the goods is attributable to you.
Exclusions Regarding to Reasons of Return
The right to return an item does not include items with these conditions:
- the goods were custom made for the consumer
- the goods have an expiration date and would likely exceed the expiration date when returned
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of conclusion of the contract but which may be delivered at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the actual value of which depends on fluctuations on the market to which the entrepreneur has no influence
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right to return an item expires early in the case of items such as these:
- sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery
- goods which, by reason of their nature, are inseparably mixed with other goods
- sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery
Sample Revocation Form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and return it.)
Send to: Equimero, Eddesser Str. 1, 31234 Edemissen, Germany
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*):
– Appointed on (*) / received on (*)
– Name of the consumer (s) – Address of the consumer (s)
– Signature of the consumer (s) (only in the case of a notice on paper) – Date
(*) Delete as appropriate